Mobile patrol security can help to protect your property, your employees and the public. Unfortunately, there are plenty of external threats that you need to be aware of in the world.
It’s important to have protection in place for your business. The last thing you want is to be losing invaluable assets because you didn’t have some security in place.
Protecting your business begins with you and your employees. However, there is only so much that you can do before you need to hire professional assistance. Mobile patrol security is beneficial to your business for numerous reasons, acting as a deterrent to potential threats amongst other things.
Mobile patrol security: What can your mobile patrol do?
A mobile patrol can perform a variety of valuable services for you. Here are just a few notable examples:
- Checking doors: Unsure if you locked the office door on the way out? You wouldn’t be the first person to wonder if they actually locked up or not on their way out. Without mobile patrol security, this could mean a night of worrying and possible disaster. However, with a mobile patrol checking the doors for you, you never have to worry again.
- Setting the alarm: An alarm is one of the last lines of defence for your business. If your alarm isn’t activated, possible threats can surpass it and strip your building of everything within. Our trained mobile patrol officers can be instructed to check your alarms for you. They can ensure that everything is working as it should be, keeping your building and everything within safe.
- Perimeter check: Mobile patrol security isn’t just about looking after a certain thing; it’s also about making sure everything is as it should be in the surrounding area. A mobile patrol officer can complete a perimeter check, a search to confirm that everything is in order in the area directly surrounding your property.
- Reporting crimes: It’s a sad fact of life that all the security in the world cannot stop every threat facing your business. If there has been something such as a break-in at your property, our mobile patrol officers have all been trained on what they should do. For example, they will know to notify our control room, the police and other individuals designated by you.
Mobile patrol security: Why choose Admiral Security?
If you are considering investing in mobile patrol security services, we are perfectly placed to offer the ideal security solutions for you. Here’s why.
- Experienced: We have over 35 years of industry experience offering services such as and including mobile patrol security, meaning we are suitably placed to offer mobile patrols for you. With the situations that our mobile patrol team potentially has to deal with, our experience is absolutely essential to offering the best security services to you.
- Low cost: Some providers of security services can charge an extortionate amount. This means that a lot of people will not hire security services for their property or event, putting personal possessions and other people at serious risk. We believe that everyone should have access to security services provided and performed by experienced and qualified individuals, which is why we keep our services low cost.
- Quick setup: We understand the importance of ensuring your security needs are met as soon as possible. Our mobile patrols can be set up and operational the same day as receiving your instructions, offering you the security you require as quickly as is possible.
- Fully equipped: Our mobile patrol teams are equipped with everything that they require to meet your security needs. Our fleet of vehicles, for example, are equipped with the latest communication and tracking technology. Our patrol officers make use of the latest cloud-based track service whilst in attendance at your premises.
- Operating to codes of practice: All of our patrol offices operate to BS: 7499 codes of practice for mobile patrol services. You can always rest assured that we operate professionally.